Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our new camera came yesterday.

So I needed a willing model to help me practice.

Ian was more than obliging.

I dare you to find a more handsome child.












9 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen. Looks like you're getting the hang of it. Ian is such a good model, I'm glad he let you take some snaps of him!

    Have a blast with the new camera. Is it everything you hoped for and more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbreaker! Better keep those girls at bay. #2 is just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a doll!
    yay for your new toy--looks like it's got some awesome options for you to work with!!

    lucky to have such a great model. can i borrow him to practice with mine??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took your dare and couldn't find a cuter boy. He is adorable. Watch out girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is freaking adorable. SO SO SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me everything! What kind of camera? Where did you get it? How much? How much do you love it? How much do I need it? AUGH! I haven't been to your blog in a while and I have to say...I was OVERWHELMED with cuteness when I came today. Totally overwhelmed. That Ian is SO grown up. I know I am sounding a little dramatic, but I am kind of in shock. STOP IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, yeah, yeah for a new camera! My friend mentioned that all activities are infinitely more fun when she has her camera in hand, and I'd have to agree 100%. Hope you enjoy the new picture taking experience!

    Oh, and I can NOT get over the fact that Ian can write so well. What?! Good for Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of camera is it? That top picture is pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete